If you haven’t tried this baked lemon ricotta at Murray’s Cheese in the West Village, you are seriously missing out. I literally crave this every day of my life since having it.
It has only 3 ingredients: buffalo milk ricotta, sugar, and lemon.
For those of you who are gluten free: you can eat it!!
It’s light and feathery in texture, there is no crust or graham cracker crumble on the bottom, but it doesn’t need it! Put some berries on the side of this and you’d be set to go.
- pianomanec likes this
- francine10 likes this
- georgiegirls likes this
- mrsalmiron likes this
- obaamitch reblogged this from murrayscheese and added:
- obaamitch likes this
- rosesinthe-valley reblogged this from murrayscheese
- freez3fram3 likes this
- ramsonsandbramble reblogged this from murrayscheese and added:
- isistjuh likes this
- lamiatana likes this
- murrayscheese reblogged this from londonvnewyork and added:
- murrayscheese likes this
- londonvnewyork posted this